With many years of working with this age group and trying out different options of attire, various outfits have caused many distractions. We have the most gorgeous uniforms in beautiful colours suited for our classes.
Beach Ballerinas is now part of the Bloch Loyalty Program. Please visit any Bloch store to pick up a Loyalty Card that gives you access to a special discount every time you shop at Bloch.
Our closest store is the Bondi store located at Shop 2, 25-33 Bronte Road, Bondi Junction.
- Bloch Tutu: Baby Pink/Blue or White
- Hair neatly tied up, off the face
- Pink Ballet socks and Pink Ballet shoes
- White t-shirt
- Black/ Navy/ Blue shorts
- Runners or Black ballet shoes
Terms and Conditions
- All fees are due within 14 days of the commencement of each Term.
- Failure to pay within this period will incur a 20% late fee.
- 10% sibling discount applies only to one child of the lesser value.
- If fees are still outstanding by week 5 of the Term, students will be asked to sit and watch class until full payment is received.
- All fees are non refundable. If your child’s fees continue to remain outstanding your account will be forwarded to our debt collection agency for further action. All agency costs will be added to your account.
- If your child misses classes they are more than welcome to make up classes providing there is a vacancy and they have spoken to Beach Ballerinas staff member. Classes can only be made up within the same Term.
- If you are unable to pay fees within the allocated time frame please contact us to make arrangements.
- Fees can be paid via Direct Deposit, Cash or through Class Manager
- Account Details: Name: Tamar Arzoumalian BSB: 112-879 ACC# 416097213
- All students must be appropriately groomed for class and in the correct uniform. This is located on our Uniform List.
- Classes are closed to parents/family unless enrolled in Ma Pa and Bubs where only one parent is to participate. We have an open week at the end of each Term where you can view your child’s class. Do not enter a studio unless you have spoken to a Beach Ballerina staff member as it causes distraction to the students.
- Teachers are only available to supervise your children in the allocated class time inside the studio. We are not responsible for your child outside class times.
- All students participate in dance activities at their own risk. Beach Ballerinas teachers are not responsible for any injury or accident that may occur during class. Beach Ballerinas strive to provide a safe and caring atmosphere.
- Physical teaching contact between teachers and students may be necessary at times.
- All students may be photographed and videoed for use on any advertising material and/or concert DVD
- Beach Ballerinas has a very high NO Zero Tolerance bullying Policy, which includes social media, verbal or physical. Beach Ballerinas also has in place a zero tolerance to publicly discrediting Beach Ballerinas or any teachers, students, parents and office workers on any public forum. Instant dismissal from Beach Ballerinas, and legal action will commence.
- Participation in Beach Ballerinas can involve the risk of personal injury: While Beach Ballerinas takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during classes or whilst participants are at or near the dance studio.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your child is physically and medically fit for Beach Ballerinas and during their time at Beach Ballerinas they must take care of their own personal safety at all times.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS, INJURY & OBLIGATIONS I acknowledge that the activity my child is to undertake can be a dangerous activity and that by participating in it they are exposed to certain risks. I acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in such activity: a) They may be injured, physically or mentally b) Personal property may be lost, stolen or damaged c) Other persons participating in such activity may cause them injury or may damage their property d) They may cause injury to other persons or damage their property e) The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning f) They may be injured, or suffer damage to my property as a result of breaching this contract g) I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, or property damage resulting from their participation in the activity.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility. I release, indemnify and hold harmless Beach Ballerinas, its teachers and staff, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
Beach Ballerinas POLICIES FREE TRIAL LESSON POLICY Individuals will only be permitted to try a free class, if the class has vacancies. Places will only be held for 7 days in the lead up to participating in the free trial class.
I understand there will be NO CHARGE for the FREE TRIAL I understand that I will not take any photographs or video of the Trial class I understand that correction or consoling involving physical contact between my child/children and a teacher/ assistant teacher may at times be required. I understand that although all care is taken BEACH BALLERINAS does not accept responsibility for injuries, lost property or damage to personal property PLEASE NOTE: All teachers have been provided with a WWCC (Working with Children Check) Clearance.
ENROLMENT POLICY Any student wishing to enrol at Beach Ballerinas first complete a registration form. This form is available on our website.
If classes are full student will be placed on a waiting list until a place is available. Students will be allocated to the most suitable class level and age group according to BB standards. Where a class has reached maximum capacity, students will be placed on the waiting list. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to update BB with any changes to personal information that was previously provided on their registration form.
ATTENDANCE POLICY Parents/guardians are responsible for communicating absences with Beach Ballerinas admin staff. The Beach Ballerinas office must be notified in advance if a student is going to be absent from class. This can be done by emailing email@example.com or calling 0405976552.
FEE POLICY Fees are advertised on the BB website. A tax invoice will be issued to each family in term 2,3 & 4 and must be paid within 14 days. Fees are invoiced by the term. The full term invoice must be paid, regardless of the number of classes the Student wishes to attend (or actually attends). There will be no refunds, credits, or transfers if the full term isn’t completed. Fees are not refundable nor transferable between students, family member, classes or terms. Payments can be made using eftpos, credit card, bank transfer, cheque or cash.
Where an invoice is 14 days overdue, the student will not be able to participate in classes. Their position in a class will be held for 2 weeks only.
Beach Ballerinas is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients information. The information we collect is used to facilitate services that we provide to you. We value your privacy and will take all necessary steps to protect it.
We collect personal data through a registration process. We will not sell, transfer, assign or rent your information to any third party without your permission, unless required by law. Your personal information may be used by Beach Ballerinas to forward you information by way of regular bulletins or to contact you by telephone or mail. By visiting our website, you expressly consent to the collection and use by Beach Ballerinas of personal information according to this policy.
Links to Other Websites
This site may from time to time contain links to other websites. Beach Ballerinas is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any of those websites.